The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80’s, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a heat resistant, SAN – shatterproof beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0 l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35 l, 12 oz) size model.
- French press coffee maker has heat-resistant, shatterproof SAN plastic beaker
- The beaker is BPA free for healthier coffee consumption, and it brews coffee in 4 minutes
- 3-part stainless-steel plunger with fine mesh filter means flavor is delivered directly to cup; no paper filter
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing while pressing for worry-free, mess-free use
- All parts dishwasher safe; 8-cup (1 liter / 34 ounce) coffeemaker also available in 3-cup (0.35 liter / 12 ounce) size