The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80’s, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a heat resistant, SAN – shatterproof beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 3-cup coffeemaker is (0.35 l, 12 oz.) in size and is also available in 8-cup (1.0 l, 34 oz) size model.
- 3-Cup French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Shatter resistant, BPA-free, SAN plastic carafe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing