In terms of excellent coffee brewing, manual labor is more popular than ever – that is if pressing a plunger can be qualified as manual labor. The French press lets the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma so it doesn’t come as a surprise that it is the brewing method of choice for coffee tasters trying to determine quality beans. The simplest route to an excellent cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, wait for 4 minutes and press down the plunger. The Chambord has been a classic almost from the day it came out – still is and always will be. This latest update comes with a lid that closes off the spout which makes the Chambord spill-proof should it get knocked over. It also makes for better temperature control. The Chambord comes in four different sizes (0.35l, 0.5l, 1.0l, 1.5l) and now comes with a twist, too – a golden opportunity for an excellent cup of coffee. The Chambord is made from borosilicate glass, plastic, chrome-plated/gold-plated steel and silicone and is dishwasher safe.
- Brews flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- New design allows lid to close off spout to prevent spilling and better temperature control
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; handle and plunger knob made of bpa free plastic
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavor
- All parts are dishwasher safe